Friday, March 03, 2006
sang @6:40 PM.......
Oh man... I just confirmed my posting results to Poly.. Well i was quite dull at first when i heard that i didnt made it to my first choice.. Neither did I get into my second choice.. But the third! Chemical Process Technology! To make things even worst... I got into SP (Singapore Poly)!! YES!! SP!! Oh man.. I always wanted to go into NP (Ngee Ann)!! So so disappointed man.. Really it was my dream school right back when i was only pri 6! However after calling and asking my various friends I realised how blessed I was to enter into a course! I have friends that are not able to enter any course and after seeing them, I thought to myself "Mark how dare you be sad about wat you had! Be gratful and thankful for wat you have received!" But dont worry.. NP!! This is for you "I will try to appeal and get into my firt choice which is Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering" Yea!

Well today was a rather cool day, Ben and Carly came over for a swim today which I didnt joined them as I had training. Later when they got home rite, they ordered macs. HAHA.. Ok heres the stupid part. After the Mr. Blurr Mac Man left, Carly realised that for both meals, there were no fries given HAHA!! So ben made a call and they agreed on sending the fries! After waiting for about a good 30mins, the same Blurr man came back. I answered the door and appologised for not checking etc.. When he told us. "Erm sorry ah sir.. I actually had ur fries in my bag all along but I forgot to take it out for you." When he said that i was like "WA LAU!". So yea yea.. Mr blurr man passed me our fries and then when i was about to close the door, he said "Eh.. I have the 2 newly sent fries (cus we reported there wasnt rite..), nvm la u shhh... I give it to you.. (making us have 4 large fries in the end)" When he said "shhh" I found it funny cus he gave a really funny look.. So i was abit of a asshole. I replied "ok I shhh.." giving him the >.< face. HAHAHA!

Ok thats all about the whole stupid mac incident not forgeting Shaun Ho "act big when the phone is down and act so "gay" when on the phone itself" Hahaha... His funny.. Ok.. Just got home from dinner, going to start a online match (counter-strike : source) with some other Singapore team! Wish us all the best! God Bless!


music makes you lose control

THE VOCALIST

Mark Ho
01/11/88
Singapore Polytechnic


Trustworthy and loyal.
Very passionate and dangerous.
Wild at times. Knows how to have fun.
Sexy and mysterious.
Everyone is drawn towards my inner
and outer beauty and independent personality.
Playful, but secretive.
Very emotional and temperamental sometimes.
Meets new people easily and very social in a group.
Fearless and independent.
Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd.
Essentially very smart.
Usually, the greatest men are born in this month.

HIS MUSIC






HIS FANS

Alex - My hairless papa.
Wan Wei - My hairy mama.

Audrey - The battle of the hand.
Azhar - Head of bangalah squad.
Carol - Moo moo.
Elaine - Squashies squash.
Irzuan - The smart genius
Jennifer - The DM of the club.
Jia Wen - The reversi champion.
jian wei - Mr deep voice.
Jing En - Monster Sister Attacks.
JunHao - Mr muscle MAN.
Kenneth - What the fark.
Kok Seng - The Metro-man.
Man Yuk - Zephas sista.
Melissa - My sister.
Nasir - Cookie cookie.
Sharlene - Sharlizard.
Shaliz - The lazy arms.
Stanley - Stan the man.
Wayne - One shout for Jesus.

Mighty GLs

Angela - Aunty Naggy.
Charlotte - Toast bread.
Cindy - The ant.
Edmund - The mad agent.
Huat Jin - one-way connection.
Kelly - PoopooPOKS.
Lawrence - THe efficient man.
Linus - Slacker association leader.

Jedi Knights

Alan - The huai ren.
Catherine - Ms Gorgeous.
Melissa - Loudness.
Shu Zhen - Exam study mate.
Siew Ling - Siew siew.




HIS MENTORS

deviant art.
x.o.x.o